United Fresh Produce Association, EnsembleIQ, and Progressive Grocer are working to drive attendance by those executives you most want to see. Our marketing reaches more than 50,000 professionals directly, as well as dozens of trade magazines and newsletters, so you'll want to get your name on our exhibitor list as soon as possible. We also offer exhibitor-only free registrations for you to invite your best customers to the show. Your success is our success- we work with you individually to invite your top prospects to the show and offer solutions to make sure they know where to find you!
To learn more about exhibiting at SmartFood Expo, contact Nina Sader at: 202-303-3401.
Did You Know?
The global health and wellness market is on pace to reach $1 TRILLION this year?
96% OF FOOD RETAILERS are committed to expanding health and wellness options in their stores?
88% OF CONSUMERS are willing to pay more for healthier foods?
70% OF CONSUMERS want healthy menu items where they dine out?
- Traditional grocery retailers
- Fresh foods stores
- Natural food stores
- Convenience stores
- Online food providers
- Home delivery food specialists
- Meal kit providers
- Wholesalers serving all of the above markets
- Major CPG and private-equity companies looking for new products for their portfolios
- National food and consumer media looking for “what’s new and cool” in food
- Companies producing and/or marketing foods and beverages as “healthy” or “better-for-you”
- Organic food and beverage producers and marketers
- Incubators of food start-up companies
- Food brand owners, e.g. Panera, seeking to license brands for further distribution
- Marketing agencies and consultants seeking to grow their business in food promotion
- Ingredient manufacturers that offer support for “healthy” product formulation